Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this website and forum but looks like a great group to associate with. Check out my page linked below .It will be updated weekly as I've already started on the 2007 haunt. Sounds dumb I know but I'm a novice when it comes to motorized props so I have to start now to make it for 2007.. Let me know what you think!!!! Thanks for viewing and sign my guestbook if you wish...

www.freewebs.com/deadwoodmanor/

James

·
Registered
119 Posts
Very nice pics. can i pick on one thing... please go back to the 2005 pictures and fix the ones that are sideways! LOL

I love the wooden guy stuck to the tree!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very good looking stuff, DeadwoodManor.

Just curious, up hear in the Northeast we really don't get many people complaining about this type of stuff. There will be some, but they are the minority. What is it that people say and do down there, and how bad is it really?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
incubus0

Well they say we are a bad influence on children, they have called us devil worshipers. They say I will pay when I die. That kind of stuff...
In this area (Upstate, SC) a certain religious college has a huge influence on the happenings in the state. I really thought about putting their names on the stones but I would probally go to jail for it.. just kidding!!!
Here is the quick story. I moved into my house four years ago and put up a simple skeleton and small cemetery. The gossip kid for the neighborhood told me all about how no one wanted that around. So I informed him to tell them to *$&# off and if they say anything else I will double the size of it every year going forward.. Well they aren't too smart now I'm now on my 3rd year of doubling the size of it from the year before... Kind of funny now I have people coming from up to 30 miles away on Halloween!!! Reverse pschcology works every time!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well done, DeadwoodManor.

If you do get any protestors, I'd be interested in pictures.
The idea came up of doing a complete scene of bug-eyed, whacked out protestors, and some source material would be useful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts