Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! My computer's fixed and I'm back on the net! Yay!

Just wanted to share with everyone my latest completed project. A small independant movie company wrangled me in to be make-up artist for their Zombie film. Of course who got to be the special made-up zombie, but yours truley since acting is my main gig. :-D

Here's some pics, enjoy! I'd appreciate any thoughts!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
lookin good Sickie,
no pics of the rest of the cast?, or were you a lone zombie?
whats with the yellow dots on the cupboards

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heyya Lilly. :)

I can post what the rest of the cast looked like if you'd like. To be truthful though, the director and producer gave me about an hour to make up five others. I wasn't too happy about the make-up because of time limits, but I wasn't in the position exactly to argue too much. They only got paint for background work though, soit worked good enough.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Spokanejoe!

I suppose if there was enough interest I could do a how to page, otherwise I can just post a bunch of steps if wanted.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah! the yellow dots...have you considered glasses? LOL The dots are from a previous shoot doing a parody of Real World.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL! Wheaties, chocolate syrup, red food coloring, spirit gum, Kayro syrup, nose putty, latex, blushes, shaving cream, and pancake to be exact. ;-D

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Sickie my friend, you did a vonderful job!!!! yes yes, a how to is a must! hahah and what Dr M. said! "...and a grocery list"

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Heyya DFBL. There's been enough requests for a How-
To that I'll write one...and a grocery list. heh Everyone may have to wait a week or two until I get the time, though. I have a glorified featured extra part in a new Vince Vaughn movie I have to do, first. :-/

1 - 20 of 26 Posts