My mom rules because she raised 8 kids and is still sane:D

·
Registered
368 Posts
MMRB she alway there for me good or bad... love you mom

·
Director of Ambiance
1,816 Posts
MMRB she has always supported whatever wacky thing I have done - and is an actor in my haunt every year.... she taught me unconditional love, I couldn't ask for better!

·
She looks so normal
21,276 Posts
MMRB everyone who ever met her called her mom or grandma, cause she was so cool they all wished she was their mom or grandma. Missing you Mom.

·
Guardian of Darkness
39,892 Posts
MMRB she raised 8 kids, her sister's two kids, and took care of my grandfather when he had a stroke......all while working a 8 hr shift in the mill (12-8 AM)

·
Guardian of Darkness
39,892 Posts
MMRB she lived a full and happy life for 92 years and was married to my father for 50 of them

·
She looks so normal
21,276 Posts
MMRB her house was the place everyone gathered. All the neighborhood games were in our yard. All the after school TV watching was at our house. After the wedding receptions, graduation parties, holiday dinners, whatever was going on, ours was the house everyone went to after the party, for the second round of partying.

·
Mistress of the sea
1,300 Posts
MMRB she raised 7 kids, we all turned out pretty good, loved us no matter what, was always there when you needed her and she is greatly missed . RIP Mom

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
My mom rules because she loves me no matter what and that she can kick your mom's butt!:D

·
Guardian of Darkness
39,892 Posts
MMRB she was always there for us when we needed her

1 - 20 of 47 Posts