Haunt Forum banner

My most prized creation

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  IshWitch 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Yep!

I cut out some heavy copy paper into fangs and trimmed them until they looked right. Drop of Elmers and then just a bit of red Sharpie marker on the teeth and in the corner of his lips.

I had never seen that picture of Elvis before and it just grabbed me! He is young and he is flopped back on pillows, satiated and deeply happy. I literally knew the minute I saw it that it was the perfect repose for a vampire element!

Then I had to wait a month to get the picture! It was from a patient of mine. I asked him if I could have the pic when the month was over and he said sure! He had a whole calendar of pictures of Elvis and he would just throw it out in January anyway. And then he tells me he used to work for Elvis! (I hear lots of stuff from my elderly pts so I checked it out and it was true!) I never could tell him what I did, but I think The King would get a chuckle out of it!
:jol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.