Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Zombie Sniper
2,916 Posts
The lights are dim in the graveyard only a few shadowy figures can be seen.
Then from above a large disco ball descends and the all the skeletons creep up from the grave and start dancing in unison to........

"Ah Ah AH AH Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive"

Am I close?

·
Registered
306 Posts
The lights are dim in the graveyard only a few shadowy figures can be seen.
Then from above a large disco ball descends and the all the skeletons creep up from the grave and start dancing in unison to........

"Ah Ah AH AH Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive"

Am I close?
I really think its possible I peed a little.....I dont care who knows!

·
Super Moderator
64,486 Posts
You know what's scary, Wildcat? I had the same thought as soon as I saw it - disco ball:D

I'm showing my age:jol:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW a disco ball NOT in this haunt LOL..! It going to be (I hope) I large spider to mount on the roof of the house. I start to cover it in paper-mache and I hope once it is protected it will make it 30+ days on the roof. I am really scrare that it going to fall apart before halloween.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well here what I got done today. It's drying so I hope to work on it on Monday or Tueday some more. So how many layers should I do?

·
Registered
95 Posts
WOW a disco ball NOT in this haunt LOL..! It going to be (I hope) I large spider to mount on the roof of the house. I start to cover it in paper-mache and I hope once it is protected it will make it 30+ days on the roof. I am really scrare that it going to fall apart before halloween.
DANG! I was hoping it was going to be a huge water balloon you drop on the over-aged trick-or-treaters that take more candy then they should!:D

Oh well. Here's to wishing!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.