Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to my annual Halloween Party.

Party pictures by SpectreTTM - Photobucket

I Made new 1st prizes this yr. People really liked them better than the Bobble heads of the past.

I really liked the way the Arms came out especially the Brick work.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/SpectreTTM/Halloween/2006/Display/BothArms.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/SpectreTTM/Halloween/2006/Display/BrickClose2.jpg

Too bad it was not noticed at night. Ah but that is another thread ;)

I took some Video of the Arms moving. Hopefully I'll have time to post them soon.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Wow Tom, the brickwork did turn out really good and the arms also look excellent. I look forward to seeing them this weekend. :D

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
743 Posts
wow looks great. Curious about the bricks. Want to see the video.
Party prizes are awesome. LOVE the wine in casket.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I give out liquor prizes for my halloween party every year. I'm sooooo stealing the coffin idea to put the bottles in.

Pics look good. I want to the see the vid of the arms as well.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow looks great. Curious about the bricks. Want to see the video.
Party prizes are awesome. LOVE the wine in casket.
The bricks are made of the Pink foam that every one uses.

I bought the Bad Boy Scenic Design Styrofoam Masons DVD. I wish there was more material on the Video. But they did have some great techniques that used to make the bricks.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I give out liquor prizes for my halloween party every year. I'm sooooo stealing the coffin idea to put the bottles in.

Pics look good. I want to the see the vid of the arms as well.
They Idea for the coffin actually came from a bottle of wine My wife & I bought on our
honeymoon in the CA wine country. My dad suggested that I Make my own give them out
as gifts for my Annual Party. I didn't like the original design & shape of the coffin so I redesigned
it in with more of the Toe Pincher dimensions. In doing that the Bottle would flop around that is
where I decided to add the fabric interior.

When I get a chance I'll post the plans I drew and a quick how-to on a Prop-building thread.

Thanks for the interest. BTW Loved the TV spot ;)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your Haunt looks incredible! How long did it take to do the "crypt/house"?:eek:
Thanks

Here is are some links to the Crypt

http://www.hauntforum.com/showthread.php?t=1250

Crypt pictures by SpectreTTM - Photobucket

I built the crypt last year but ran out of time for the Arms. They are based off an small detail in
Disney's Haunted Mansion.

I actually got the idea of the Haunted Dog house from my trip to Disneyland last April.
I have decide to base my haunt to have a more Disney feel rather than Gore/Scary.

If I ever get around to building a web site I'll start to post How-Tos.

Any suggestions for Site builders.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Excellent pictures. Love the prizes and it looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Great brick work.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi Spectre. A real work of art you have there. Congrats on everything. Hey, how come we weren't all invited to the party??? LOL

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great job! I love the arms and I can't wait to see the video for them. Hopefully next year I'll be able to make the drive up to see it in person!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
WOW!!!! I loved it. You did a fantastic job. What was the little house in the garage for? I didnt see it in any other pictures.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That is awesome. I wasn't going to do a crypt next year but now I might with that inspiration.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts