Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Dear Beer, Thanks. :D
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,
I took the opportunity this year to revamp my pillars with a new paint job and some added parts. We put them up in the 2nd week of September just to let the neighbors know what they are in for (also so the guys who mow the lawn can do their job without damaging any props).
I've posted pics of these before, but these are new for this year:

They are made from 2" foam and held together at the corners with 6" screws, see schematic:

This is the third year I've used them and they are still going strong!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Bet the painting took a while! And I like how the tree comes down near it. Makes it more spooky...can't wait to do one of those myself.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Incredible job on the pillars Kevin!!!! They are friggin awesome!!!!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
You have a great front yard for doing a cemetery....
My thoughts exactly. What a great space to work with. Your webite is fantastic. Just wondered when you put the donation box out and if you had it last year. How much did you collect?

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
nice piece of art there.. very scary entrance

·
Dear Beer, Thanks. :D
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My thoughts exactly. What a great space to work with. Your webite is fantastic. Just wondered when you put the donation box out and if you had it last year. How much did you collect?
I put it out after the last mowing... last year we made almost $200 dollars (which we gave to the food pantry). We had it out last year for about 3 weeks, people were putting money in before Halloween (about $15) and we left it outside with no problems. :)
Thanks for all of the great feedback and kind words, you guys. It really means alot coming from such a talented bunch. I'll keep posting more pics as I get this thing together!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts