Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is a very skilled artist, and we have been talking about her taking the plunge into tattooing. Well, last night she did her first actual tattoo on me. For you aspiring tattooists, she said that real skin feels nothing like the practice skin that they sell.

We started off with a small tat, so if it got messed up, we could cover it up later. We'll do a few more, then work on shading and coloring.

So, ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present the world premiere of my wife's very first tattoo:

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
do you have another link? My computer won't support the image :(
I've always been interested in tattooing! I like when they have meanings to them.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sickie, she didn't use a REAL PERSON, she used ME.

On my leg, turtle, my leg.

I'm proud of her. She'll only get better.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Very nice~
Now we'll all be able to say....we knew her back when.......

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Sickie, she didn't use a REAL PERSON, she used ME.

You mean you aren't real????? LOL

On my leg, turtle, my leg.

Why does that not surprise me that you wanted to know where it was T? :p :googly: LMAO j/k dear hehehehe

I'm proud of her. She'll only get better.
Please tell her I think she did a great job for her first one! :D Pretty soon she will be off and running and then she can set up a booth at IS~~and we can all get HauntForum tatts from her! :D

BTW ---hey, I watched an episode of Miami Ink where Yoji tattooed on pig skin. Maybe that would be less expensive to use than the flesh like things that your better half used--??? just thought I'd throw that out there... LOL :googly:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
yeah but Miami Ink is so popular they can only open during filming and have schelduled appointmints. I think that was a spelling error.
Slimy's wife has the advantage of open business.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,208 Posts
Nice work. For a moment I thought you meant she got a tattoo on herself, and I was thinking she was a little hairy. Not that that would be a bad thing:).

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just read the title....and then looked a the picture....Just so you know I thought your wife had hairy legs. Then I decided maybe it wasn't her leg, but the of her neck....then I decided to read the post.

Job well don on her first tattoo on you...not her first tattoo. (on her.)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hey, ya' gotta' start off with something! I am a tattoo artist as well, and she's right, the fake skin they sell is nothing like the real thing. She's off to a good start, keep it up!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts