Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Legend of Real Spooky Place

Hi... I discovered this forum very late in the season last year and just this month registered, looking for tips and such. Nice little place you have here!

I've begun my yearly upgrade and in looking at past photos, decided to create a website of pictures and video pf how my humble little haunt has grown over the past three years.

here it is: http://web.mac.com/meestercranky/iWeb/SpookyPlace/TheGate.html

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Nice web site. My story ismuch the same as yours you will find many talented people here willing to help with any questions you may have. As well as a large pile of inspiration and encouragement.

Better a bald pot then a spot of crack.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone... all the folks here seem really nice and helpful. Based on a few people's posts I have some ideas already. I'm enclosing the cemetery with a fence this year and I had an idea on my own to create a towering ghost that will be blown by a huge fan like a vertical windsock.

·
Old Bat
2,823 Posts
Hi- Welcome to the forum! I know the feeling; it's great to find other people who bought a house so they could build a haunt for it. :D

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
welcome home meestercranky.. nice website and pictures good luck this yr with your haunt
Go Packers

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome to the forum meestercranky - I like your pics and keep em' coming.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to the group, great pictures of you scare stuff. I have been wanting to make a fog chiller like you did but you said the 90 degree bends are too turbulant now I am hesitant about the design. I have seen it on the web, thought it looked ok.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hellrazor said:
Wow meester, I love your website. Very nice. Keep up they great enthiusiasm!

Welcome!
the turns are pretty much unnecessary. Just shoot it straight in with a hunk of PVC pipe about 18 in in length. Or longer... just experiment to see what sorks best with you wattage of fogger.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hey i loved ur pics. Did you get your fog problems worked out? I am making my first fog chiller, its good to see other mistakes so you dont make the same ones.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts