Haunt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Wow! Excellent so far! What are you using as teeth? I can see the skull teeth blacked out behind. Your add on teeth are way better.

I recall you looking for deodorant roller balls. Now I see your intent for them. 😁 Great work. Can't wait to see the final product!

·
Super Moderator
68,161 Posts
More great progress! You really should post these pics as a continuation to your Zombie #1 thread. Otherwise these threads will get separated in the list and we won't get to see the progress you make on this single project in one place.
Agreed, and the two threads are now one so the progress photos are easy to find in one place.

This creature has a great face!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! Excellent so far! What are you using as teeth? I can see the skull teeth blacked out behind. Your add on teeth are way better.

I recall you looking for deodorant roller balls. Now I see your intent for them. 😁 Great work. Can't wait to see the final product!
Yea, I found some individual teeth veneers on Amazon. I bought one box of sixty to see how they were…. They are Excellent!!! I went back and bought two more boxes for my buckeys in my display.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts