Haunt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting everyone know that I got the Myths and Urban Legends section underway. Currently there are three short essays on the topics of Candy Apples/Razor Blades, Poison Candy, and Devil Worship.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I like the work you did for this section, Z. I knew quite a bit of this, but like a good book you've read several time's, you just never get tired of reading it again, and again. :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Urban Legend

Here's one I found the other night about some Russians drilling deep into the earth's core, and coming onto a big cavern. They sent a microphone down to get some syzmic(sp?) recordings, and found out they got a recording of hell. Here's the sound file I don't rememebr the Address of where I found it though:

Sounds Of Hell!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forbidden Crypts said:
Here's one I found the other night about some Russians drilling deep into the earth's core, and coming onto a big cavern. They sent a microphone down to get some syzmic(sp?) recordings, and found out they got a recording of hell. Here's the sound file I don't rememebr the Address of where I found it though:

Sounds Of Hell!
Already have a thread for this in the Halloween forum here. The well to hell it is called. I don't really believe it, though the idea would make a neat horror movie.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Forbidden Crypts said:

Sounds Of Hell!
I heard that on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory awhile back.
It sounded creepy, but I'm skeptical about this too. I would be creepy if this was for real. This would be good to play at your door when kids come to get candy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts