Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I've noticed that a lot of you have been changing your names here on the fourm and I was wondering how I could do the same.
If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it very much!
:D.
Contact me via PM and if I think you're reason to change your name is worthy, I'll hook you up.

·
Registered
358 Posts
The Haunter formerly known as FrontYardFright? I was thinking of doing the same, but after being here a little while, I figured some are accustomed to my name and avatar. I know when I'm scanning thru threads, sometimes I am looking for certain people's comments and recognize their names and avs.

·
Registered
358 Posts
My therapist says that I have to break out of my shell; I was thinking maybe.........God of Thunder, whataya think?For my avatar, instead of my head up my ass as , I could have lightning coming out!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Has a nice ring to it, I'll have to consider it, whatdaya think Z. Does finding my inner self count?LOL

·
Registered
358 Posts
I thought it meant breakfast in slovic.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Why would you guys want to change your names drastically? I Guess that's your choice! I personally won't. And yes BudMan, your avatar is very mind-imprinting

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I've put a moratorium on the re-naming thing. Too many people wanted to do it for all the wrong reasons after the initial few got theirs. "Because everyone else is" is not a valid reason for arranging a name change in my book.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I imagine if someone wanted to do that bad enough, they still could- just lose their post status and start again. As was mentioned, often many of us know each other by an ID, if that changes we can't find you anymore.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I imagine if someone wanted to do that bad enough, they still could- just lose their post status and start again. As was mentioned, often many of us know each other by an ID, if that changes we can't find you anymore.
Except, I don't allow a user to have more than one registration here. It opens too many "creepy" doors. It's in the Forum Rules. Anyone caught with an alter-ego is cut loose.

The valid name changes were all required to post a new thread in the welcome room announcing who they were and who they are now known by.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts