Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
Yeah, it doesn't fall on Easter weekend next year. :) Maybe Roxy & I can make it next year.

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
We're hoping to go as well and also hoping to meet some Haunt Forum folk there:) Last year we met Denhaunt, Chris Baker of HauntCast, Shellhawk, Imu & Pirate Lady, Blacklight Mike, and the inimitable Johnny Thunder. It was wonderful to be able to put real faces to the names of those we'd met so often in the virtual world here.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I will more than likely be there, but only for 1 day or half a day. Does one know anything about the outlet mall there? Is there one or several, because that's how I'm getting to go-4hrs at the show, she gets 4 hrs at the mall. So I'm thinking this trip will only run me $2000...

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
I will more than likely be there, but only for 1 day or half a day. Does one know anything about the outlet mall there? Is there one or several, because that's how I'm getting to go-4hrs at the show, she gets 4 hrs at the mall. So I'm thinking this trip will only run me $2000...
That was good for a laugh:D Two grand - wow, these conventions are getting pricey:googly:

·
BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4,600 Posts
What we do for our spouses! :) It sounds like at least 7 people from the forum will be attending, so maybe we can all meet?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Maybe I'll ride down to meet everyone for dinner or something but I can't afford to go to the show and pay for admission and each and every seminar. I'm about to be unemployed this week so money will be too tight. I would like to meet everyone tho.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Im probably only going to go saturday to walk the showroom floor. I might take one or two classes that day. Id like to go friday on the haunt tour but with work and cash flow that might not be possible. Id like to meet up with anyone who may go saturday though and put some faces to names and maybe grab a drink or two or five! Haha.

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
I see one of the classes is being taught by a guy who did fill-in work at the Bates Motel attraction. I think they should bring Johnny Thunder in as a guest speaker for that one:)

There's also a class on how to make great stuff from Great Stuff. Joiseygal should be guest speaker for that one:jol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.