Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help the Industry and Help our Film! I don't think this is Spam since it;s not anything we are selling but I wanted to tell ya'll about it.

Included in this post you will find a link to a short 5 minute survey about the Haunted House Industry. As many of you know the Halloween Industry is one of the largest holiday related industries and is growing by millions of dollars each year.

This survey is the first industry wide attempt to measure that market. By filling this simple survey out you will be helping us guage how large the industry is growing and what direction it's heading in.

The results of this survey will appear in a new feature length documentary we are creating called "Generation Fear" as well as in industry magazines.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Users/3...E214.asp?U=109751693801&DO_NOT_COPY_THIS_LINK

P.S. All results are anonymous!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
To tell you the truth, the best person to ask is Zombie-F. He pays the bills. Send him a PM and ask him. I am just here to harass people. Just think of me as a forum bot.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Hey at least he was THINKING about where to post it..lol I would do what DT suggested though and send Zombie a PM and ask where the most appropraite place to post that kind of stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I can see how this could be a bit of a grey area posting, but it does belong in the links and spam forum. The only link posts that are allowed outside that forum are links to how-tos, and links to photos/videos/sounds from your haunt.

I'm also not annoyed by this because stb seems like he's not here just to promote his site and nothing else. I'll move it along and take the survey too.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I filled out the survey, but I don't know if I did it correctly. I think the questions need to be worded just right, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks

Yeah we enjoyed the hell out of making Excessive Force. You can also find it on Google. Those masks are hand-made and sculpted out of fiberglass. We plan to sell them next Halloween. Anyway two main things in the pipeline

One is our "The World's Most Famous Haunted House" DVD that is free to anyone in the Haunt Community.

The other one is our feature lenght documentary on the Haunted House Industry that should be coming out in 2007.

Check them both out at www.generationfear.com

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts