Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my command this year is making a haunted hallway. We have more space this year and through viewing various do it yourself blogs on this site and various other sites we have taken on the tasks of making the majority of the props ourselves this year one of the more indepth ones is a pumpkin thief that we have made out of a pvc frame and a wire ribcage made from insulation retaining wire. Here is what we have so far. I will update this post as progress is made along with adding posts to show what we are doing with some of the other props. The prop build album can be located on the following link.

http://www.hauntforum.com/album.php?albumid=1256

·
Super Moderator
64,173 Posts
Ah, the Denhaunt Pumpkin Thief - this will be a great addition to your hallway.

One suggestion about the photos - you're limited to a miximum of 10 attachments across all threads you post, so if you're going to do progress pictures, using a photo hosting service or setting up an album on your profile page (which can be used the same way) will be a better option.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, the Denhaunt Pumpkin Thief - this will be a great addition to your hallway.

One suggestion about the photos - you're limited to a miximum of 10 attachments across all threads you post, so if you're going to do progress pictures, using a photo hosting service or setting up an album on your profile page (which can be used the same way) will be a better option.
Thanks a ton Roxy! I plan on having more photos to post of the build. This will be a great help.

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Very nice pose and scale. Looking forward to seeing how you finish out the color and texture. The head looks very good. It will need a good heavy base to keep it steady .
I see a nice box in the background of one of the photos, might make a coffin.

·
Clean "cut"
27,421 Posts
I agree with BoneDancer, nice pose. Looks like you're moving right along.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL. That box is already spoken for....however we did manage to procure another larger box for a tomb that a demented clown will crawl out of. We are sculpting some foam into an angel topper to rest on top of the tomb along with a crucifix to go with it. I will add pix of all the props to the link attached as updates happen. Thank you all for the kind words and motivation!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts