Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this the other night on the SciFi Channel. Anyone else ever seen it? It was a strange movie, and kind of cheesy to me. I had never heard of it before.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yes, I saw it before. I didn't like the first two stories that much, I liked the last one.
I liked the ending with Jeffrey Combs. Yes, it was a strange, strange movie. If its on tv again, I'll check it out. It was an okay rental, but I wouldn't buy it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I downloaded this a while ago and was happy with it. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it, but I would watch it again.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I have seen this one, and like everyone else has already said .. it was alright but not alright enough for me to want to buy it. I have watched it a few times when it has been on late at night and I can't sleep <-- never can sleep

·
Banned
376 Posts
Not only have I not seen this, I've never even heard of it. I just thought it was the title of the Evil Dead limited edition DVD with the necronomicon cover...

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Doctorthingit said:
Not only have I not seen this, I've never even heard of it. I just thought it was the title of the Evil Dead limited edition DVD with the necronomicon cover...
It's a movie based on a couple of stories by Poe directed by George Romero, and one of my personal faves, Dario Argento. It's a one-time watcher even with Combs and Harvey Keitel.

·
Banned
376 Posts
I tried looking that up but nothing shows up. George A. Romero, Harvey Keitel, and Dario Argento were all a part of TWO EVIL EYES, if that's what you mean. That's two Edgar Allen Poe stories in one movie, but I can't find any mention of Jeffrey Combs in that movie.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Sorry about that. Totally my bad. You must forgive me, those movies sort of remind me of one another Two Evil Eyes is about Poe, and Necronomicon is about H.P. Lovecraft, which Combs portrays. Remember: I'm sort of in a loop right now and might say anything that may not make a whole lot of sense to me later on. :D

·
Banned
376 Posts
A loop? What exactly would you say put you in a loop? A time loop?

It's okay. For a moment there I just felt everyone was in on something I didn't get and my internet research sources were failing me. Which means anytime you can't rely on them anymore, you have to start searching again.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Sinister said:
Sorry about that. Totally my bad. You must forgive me, those movies sort of remind me of one another Two Evil Eyes is about Poe, and Necronomicon is about H.P. Lovecraft, which Combs portrays. Remember: I'm sort of in a loop right now and might say anything that may not make a whole lot of sense to me later on. :D
Hehe .. it's alright, we have all been in a loop at one point or another. I used to live down the street from H.P. Lovecraft died .. my mother actually passed away in the same hospital on the same floor. Kinda cool in a morbid kind of way :p

·
Banned
376 Posts
Sure it is. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.