Haunt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
That is a great idea and one of which I have. My first coffin that i made in 99 or 2000 was heavy as heck...ok didnt know really how to build one so i just did what I could and its way heavy...

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket the folks love getting inside there. Now some years Ive just had a skelly

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket but yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They would love having a pic op . Lots of folks will come out with there cameras when taking there kids totting. They love having photo ops.

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I reeeeeally want to 'marry" wormyt now...more than I did on her Birthday...did you see her house?? Damn why cant the women in my life have her taste??

Im diying over here....

Melty
Now remember I went through a divorce this past Dec. So I have the house or Im getting enough money from him for three years LOL so Im gonna do the best i can in the next two years. Then if I can make enough money after all his divorce monies run out, for me to be able to refinance this home then i will keep it. So who knows....after two more years i may have to sell all my stuff and move to an APT LOL. But next year my daughter graguates then the following year my son graduates then Im on my own as far as money YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna enjoy the house while i can...I need to find me a prop making Halloween lovin man closer to me here LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.