Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am going to do a puppet fortune teller this year and I could use some advice before I start making skulls. I have a very cool dragon skull I was going to use for the fortune teller (I would have to make a foam cast), but in doing artist renditions, I think maybe a human skull would be scarier. I don't want it to be human (hence the spines), but maybe the dragon takes it a little too far. At the end of the fortune, the skull is going to jut forward out of the cloak hood and candy will come out of its mouth. That would be easier with the dragon skull (bigger jaw), but the human skull does have that "angle of death" look to it. What do you think?

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I agree on the human skull for what you are trying to do...maybe you can make the dragon skull as a type of "pet" to the fortune teller...

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm gonna go with the human skull...I think it works well with the cloak, hood and overall look of the prop. Good luck and can't wait to see more!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I'd say go with the human skull, people's minds aren't so quick to dismiss something that looks more real. I probably wouldn't go to a dragon for my fortune, then again you never know.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Or maybe have the dragon be the fortune teller and the human skull be the pet!!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hey lilly thats a great idea...If not id go with the human skull myself.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts