Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got our copy of the 2007 Anatomical Chart Companies, "Bucky's Boneyard" catalogue in the mail Friday. It lacks the usual price sheet that used to come with the catalogue, and is pretty standard fare as far as what they offer. The most interesting part about it, is that they are using it to announce that some of the items have been discontinued, and are only available while supplies last. Some of these include the Boris the Bat skeleton, the life-size transparent skull, Ape skull, bosley big cat skeleton, bucky skeletal torso with skull, 4th quality spider thrifty, life-size glow in the dark brain, and Franken-Bucky.
Usually ACC runs a really good sale right after transworld, I'll be in touch with Marilyn this coming week, and hopefully some of the people who attend Transworld can let us in on what the sales are this year.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
We just got our copy of the 2007 Anatomical Chart Companies, "Bucky's Boneyard" catalogue in the mail Friday. It lacks the usual price sheet that used to come with the catalogue, and is pretty standard fare as far as what they offer. The most interesting part about it, is that they are using it to announce that some of the items have been discontinued, and are only available while supplies last. Some of these include the Boris the Bat skeleton, the life-size transparent skull, Ape skull, bosley big cat skeleton, bucky skeletal torso with skull, 4th quality spider thrifty, life-size glow in the dark brain, and Franken-Bucky.
Usually ACC runs a really good sale right after transworld, I'll be in touch with Marilyn this coming week, and hopefully some of the people who attend Transworld can let us in on what the sales are this year.
Sounds like I should snag an Ape skull while I can! At least then I can make copies of it for myself should I ever decide to transform them into a goblin head or some other monstrosity.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Know what you mean Sickie! Our census has been low at work for a month and I've hardly had any work. I have actually been considering picking up another job or two to give me full time (and a full paycheck!) so this is going to be tricky! :(

I've been wanting a thrifty spider, dang, looks like I'm gonna get one! An ape skull would be awesome. I haven't gotten my catalog yet. I hope it comes soon! I need to plan what kind of $ I'll need. I spent my Christmas and Birthday money to start my travel agency this year, and that is what I usually saved for my Halloween fix. DANG! (y'all book some travel on my site so I can have some extra cash! ;) ;) www.4penniestravel.com )

I already have a Frankenbucky! Bought one of the originals last year when they were marked down from $799 to $128 (don't quote me, but in that ballpark) to get rid of the original casting material ones when they were changing to a lighter material. The originals have a working jaw hinge, the new ones are a one piece skull. That is what sealed the deal!

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey all, thanks to Teary Thunder, here are the current sales prices from ACC. The ones marked as quantities limited, are the items that are being discontinued.
If you do order from ACC, only order from Marylin, please remember to tell her that you're with this forum, and that you heard about it here. Then later in the year, we can get unadvertised sales specially for forum members only. Thanks.

View attachment Halloween-OrderForm-Proof.pdf

View attachment SPECIALS-OrderForm-Proof.pdf

·
Registered
842 Posts
Those aren't discounted as much as last year. A Mr. Thrifty was around $15 and a Bart was $30. And I think the Buckies were around $80. That was a special Halloween haunter price sheet as I recall. It came with the catalog and the corresponding catalog's price sheet.

·
Registered
842 Posts
That is the sveet Lady with whom I have done business? Cool!!!! :>
DITTO!
She is awesome.

And who is that handsome fellow standing to the back right? He looks just my type, thin and pale!
:jol:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've saved and waited for Trans World to end to get some buckys. anyone know when the sale might be???

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Darryl, yes, the sale is on now. Follow the links I left earlier in this thread.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts