Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,

Figured I would post a little info about me. I have been into Halloween for as long as I can remember. I really enjoy making props and what I lack in talent I make up for in passion LOL. I live in MI and my friend and I put a little haunt together in th backyard in each year for th TOTs. Here is a pic of the entrance I did a few years back

I look forward to exchanging info and learning new stuff. Thanks for reading.

Mike

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

How in the heck do you store that thing. By my estimation, it must be 14' to 16' high.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum.

How in the heck do you store that thing. By my estimation, it must be 14' to 16' high.
LOLOLOLOL. Actually, it was made for kids so the entrance is about 4' high. The whole thing is maybe 9' tall and was sent to pasture this year. We are trying to come up with a new facade for next year.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome to our forum mgrmax! Would like to see other pics. The entrance is cool.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcomes! I realize that these are not up to the caliber of most on this forum but here are a couple more of the progress shots.

Thanks for looking....

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Greetings and Velcome! :> BTW---- LOVE your work! your gonna fit in well here! Can't wait to see more of your props!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.