Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Propbuilding Forums

I have taken the general "Props and Propbuilding" forum and made it into the Props and Propbuilding Category. There are now sub-categories within it that help further break down our propbuilding discussions which will make it easier to find what you're looking for.

Here's a list of the subforums within the main "Props and Propbuilding" category:
  • General Prop Discussions: General prop discussion forum. For discussions that don't really "fit" into another of the propbuilding categories.
  • Technological Terror: For the discussion of items of technology such as motors, controllers, motion sensors, audio boards etc. Also to discuss how to hack commercial electronic props.
  • Pneumatics: Forum for all discussions involving pneumatics, and all related devices. Also to include all mechanical design aspects of the pneumatic prop.
  • Atmosphere: Forum for the discussion of atmospheric elements... lighting, sound, fog, etc.
  • Finishing Touches: Tips and tricks of painting, corpsing and all other finishing techniques.
  • Showroom: Use this forum to show off your finished projects. Not for discussion of techniques.
  • How-To Links: Post links to your projects or your favorite project tutorials. Please only post direct links to how-to pages, not to main pages of a web site. Please use the Links forum for that.

Please make note of these changes. Do your best to determine what forum your post belongs in. If a post is moved, it's because we feel it better belongs in another topic. If you have any questions or problems with the new arrangement, feel free to PM me any of your concerns.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phew. Took me six hours to do, but I finished moving threads from the general propbuilding forums into the newer forums. Time for a nap.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm sure these changes will benefit everyone. :D

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Sweet and Thank you Zombie-F! It is so much easier to find things now. :> Thans for all your hard work! That was very nice of you! :>

·
Registered
687 Posts
That's a great idea. I like that reorganization. Those categories make sense. Perhaps there should be one for "Fog" Machines, Chillers & Juice apart from Atmosphere since that topic seems to take on a life of it's own as much as Pnuematics do etc. I think we beat that Vortex Chiller Manual thread into the ground but something tells me there will be more input after people have built and used them this year. It seemed like low lying fog became to Halloween what Fireworks are to the 4th of July ; )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts