Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just wanted to announce that Midnight Syndicate will be releasing a new CD this summer called "Monsters of Legend."

It's our tribute to the classic Universal Monster and Hammer Films of yesteryear.

Those of you familiar with our CDs know that classic horror is a big part of what we do. On this disc we'll be taking it to another level.

If you have a classic horror-themed attraction or are looking for good atmosphere to get your guests in the mood before they walk through the door, this will be a disc to check out.

We'll be at TransWorld and MHC so please stop by.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I would like to say, that your CD's have really added an exciting element to anyone's haunt. Whether it is a home haunter or a professional haunt, you have really added a new and exciting dimension to Halloween. Will be watching for your new CD this summer!

Thanks again for all of your great music!!!

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and we look forward to hearing the new CD!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the comments.

RoxyBlue, thanks. Our joining this forum is way overdue. Happy to be a part of it.

We are really excited about this new disc. Classic horror films are one of our biggest influences for Midnight Syndicate so to do a tribute to them is a blast. There is a decent mix of sound design with the music (somewhat like "Carnival Arcane"). That should hopefully work well for various haunt usage!

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We have all your CDs and are looking forward to your upcoming release. The classic monster movie theme sounds great.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I have every single one of your cd's, and will be buying the new one as well as soon as it goes on sale.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Again, really appreciate the comments and the support. The new CD is really coming along well. We're in the mixing stage now. Putting final touches on songs. We're right on track for a mid-July release. Dr., I do think we'll be posting some preview clips in June!

·
User Title Already Taken
2,237 Posts
ok, excited about the CD for sure, but it says you are from Chardon? I drive by there every week going to Painsville for a job we are working on. How is Midnight Syndicate so close to me and I haven't every gotten to say hi?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Small world! We are going to be having a CD release party for the new disc (maybe out in Lakewood or maybe on the east side). We'll be announcing it on our Facebook page or if you want to sign up on our mailing list at the bottom of www.midnightsyndicate.com/bio.htm. Always a lot of local haunters and some fun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Release date July 19th

Hello again,

Just thought I'd post an update here. The "Monsters of Legend" CD will be coming out on July 19th. We've got more info on the site and on our Facebook page. Very excited to release this! Here's a preview of the artwork....

·
Necro Rising
2,117 Posts
Hey guys, I'm like Haunted Spider as I didn't know you guys are in Chardon (I'm down in Akron). Just saw this post and I'm really excited to hear the new CD (okay, I'd rather have the limited vinyl!).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Excellent! Love your pics from MHC. Great show as always... Yeah, looks like we'll be doing a listening party up here on the 18th. Love that your diggin' the vinyl. I should mention that every vinyl purchase will include a free CD version as there was almost 30 minutes of music we didn't have room for on the vinyl (that 40 minute limit is a killer).

·
Necro Rising
2,117 Posts
Thanks, MS, MHC was a blast this year!

And vinyl is where it's at (especially if the CD is included!). Please post up the info for the listening party on the 18th. I'd love to come up with some of the area haunters!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Looks Great MS, can't wait to pick up a copy. Thanks for putting your talent to work and putting out great CDs for the haunting community, you guys have really allowed all of us to "Kick it up a notch". 13th Hour is my favorite.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts