Haunt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why not have a pet costume contest? see who can come up with the most creative costume for thier pets. ( can't be store bought) i know not everyone has a pet and well would be kind of hard to dress up a fish! just for fun really, maybe a 10lb bag of pet food for the winner! or gift certificate to like petsmart or something.

I hear pets like halloween too!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Bram Bones said:
One day our pets will rise up and seek revenge for those little costumes.
:p LOL! The best I have been able to manage with Morgan (my Australian shepherd mix) was a bandanna with skeletons on it last year. Everyone thought she looked so cute!

Hellrazor - you have a Salem, too? I tried putting a purple bow around my Salem's (solid black kitty with no tail) neck last year and she wiggled out of it.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
LOL my salem has no ears and no belly fur - when she was a kitten, someone threw her out on the street during the coldest winter we ever had. I found her when she was just about to ... you know...

Shes the best kitty ever too - heres a pic of her >

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, lots of salems! we have a Salem too, and a buggy( cow cat) and a scrambles. scrambles would probably be the only one that wouldn't tolerate us dressing her up, i think buggy and salem would be fine with it.. ok maybe just salem he'll let you do anything to him.

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
I have never dressed my pets in costumes but I admit last year after looking at some pics I was thinking how cute it would be to put my cats in alligator costumes...you know with their little heads looking out so it looked like a gator was swallowing them whole? For some twisted reason this just really amused me. Luckily for my cats I can't sew. Lucky for me too because I definitely can't afford kitty therapy.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PrettyGhoul said:
I have never dressed my pets in costumes but I admit last year after looking at some pics I was thinking how cute it would be to put my cats in alligator costumes...you know with their little heads looking out so it looked like a gator was swallowing them whole? For some twisted reason this just really amused me. Luckily for my cats I can't sew. Lucky for me too because I definitely can't afford kitty therapy.
Lol, couldn't you just see your pet laying on a couch telling a therapist all thier troubles!

"Doc... they did horible things to me, they made me wear funny outfits for thier own amusment i'm sure.. and there was that one time they put peanut butter on the roof of my mouth, and DON'T get me started on the tape on the paws.."

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea her reply was funny, i was drinking the buttload of water i had to for my Dr. appt this morning and almost shot water out of my nose reading it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts