Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
That got my attention anybody been to one. we dont mind 6hour drives and night in hotels ala no children. But is it a good time?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
It's a smallish, very up close and personal gathering. I went last year and had a good time. This one is like a cool little show-and-tell with some socializing and some neat little seminars.

I'll probably be there as it's about an hour drive for me. HauntForum will be donating a DVD and a shirt to the door prizes.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Sounds like just the kinda time we are looking for. Thanks ZF

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill be going so ill see you all there--opps just found out my brother is getting married in july aw crap hope its not the same day that would suck if i cant make the wedding-lol it says Vald will be there too.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
So, were any of you guys there last year? I was there. I got to meet SpectreTTM, Bone Daddy and mnstrmum, as well as have dinner with Ed Gannon! It really was a great time.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
No this is the first we have heard of them or the gathering.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'm Planning on going again.
I think I talked my wife into meeting us at Salem for Dinner.

It will be good to hang out with Zombie F & the Mrs again. ;)

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not me this is a first- i hope i can go been trying to get a hold of my brother, he would have to get married, anyway Z there was another gathering at the worcster centrem is that happening again this year, i wanted to go 2 that one to but had to work.

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
I am prolly going to the New England Hunters Gathering, I hope to see Zombie-f, Mikeq, and SpectreTTM again

anyway Z there was another gathering at the worcster centrem is that happening again this year, i wanted to go 2 that one to but had to work.
You mean the Rock and Shock, I believe it is happening on Oct. 13 - 14

http://www.rockandshock.com/

Oct 13 2007 11:00A
DCU Convention Center (convention part) Worcester, Massachusetts
Oct 13 2007 5:00P
The Palladium (music part) Worcester, Massachusetts
Oct 14 2007 11:00A
DCU Convention Center (convention part) Worcester, Massachusetts
Oct 14 2007 5:00P
The Palladium (music part) Worcester, Massachusetts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
I'd love to go to this one also, I already told Black Cat, that if she's really serious about going (she's the one who called my limited attention span to this thread), she better book a hotel room now (Salem has a reputation for filling up throughout the year)

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
I'd love to go to this one also, I already told Black Cat, that if she's really serious about going (she's the one who called my limited attention span to this thread), she better book a hotel room now (Salem has a reputation for filling up throughout the year)
I might finally get to meet VLAD:eek:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.