Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a bag of blucky bones from walmart for $1.88. I got an idea for a fence using Ghostess' ideas for using pvc to pose bluckies. I cut the holes in the bones, lined them up, and walla, cool new fence. A bag with skulls and a few bones cost me just $3.88. Using 3ft sections at 2 ft tall made this. I kind of like how it turned out.

What do you think?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Great job, I just love it when someone gets the creative bug and makes it happen. I am currently working on a toe pincher coffin out of 1x3 trying to see how cheaply I can make it. My goal is under $40 total.

·
Registered
20 Posts
very cool. Maybe next year you could "corpsify" the bones/skulls and make it look extremely creepy like the cave wall in the Jeepers Creepers first movie. Looks great though!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
really good idea ghoulies to you
I may even borrow that and i do like the idea from
TNathe "Maybe next year you could "corpsify" the bones/skulls and make it look extremely creepy like the cave wall in the Jeepers Creepers first movie. Looks great though!
- "

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's way cool!!!!!!!
i love it!!!
how many bags did you get...
most important, how many trips did you take to walmart? :p
One bag goes three feet at the top. Use the bones from the skull bag to make the 'legs'.

Most importantly, I LIVE at walmart.

"very cool. Maybe next year you could "corpsify" the bones/skulls and make it look extremely creepy like the cave wall in the Jeepers Creepers first movie. Looks great though! "

By 'corpsify' the bones, do you mean hit them with a crappy layer of spray paint? Consider it done.

Million things to do, gotta get busy. Stop reading this and get to work!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
i really like this idea... might pick up a few bags and see what i can do with them, i'm thinking about making some walls with the bones and skulls sticking out of them, then i could just use great stuff to full in the other places...
hmm, what do you think?

·
Registered
10,924 Posts
Looks great... wonder if you could use glow-in-the-dark paint and hit it with a black lite at night...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow thanks for the tip! I raced down to walmart and bought all they had. $2 for two skulls and some bones. I'm cutting and taping them tonight; should have zombie heads by dawn.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts