Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Found your site last night, I love it. I love halloween but alas in australia it hasn't caught on but i think its getting there lol. but when it does i'll be ready :D

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Welcome the greats people here are always happy to spread the sickness

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frighteners have had party's with friends but would love to build some props and start a walk through and as the old saying goes if you build it, they will come :D and thank you slightlymad

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Welcome Six Feet. This is an international group for sure, and we're glad to have you with us. Is there any real celebration of Halloween there? We've heard stories of how it's little by little catching on in the British Isles, but never a word about Australia, we'd love to hear more.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Hey Six feet, I feel the same way about Canada.... Its a blast watching the faces of people when your into it and they think your a freak! LOL. Welcome to the madness, enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Welcome aboard. It's nice to meet you...folks here are the best! Hmmmmm, just wondering.....maybe you could do voice overs for us for some of our talking props....a vampire with an Australian accent....how cool would that be! Sorry, my mind wandered, lol.....welcome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for the greatings. As for halloween it is slowly catching on down here, more and more shops are selling things for it. unfortunatly there are no places that sell props or buckys :( but you never know ;) lol
And trishaanne there is nothing wrong with wondering minds, thats where the great ideas for props and scares come from.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Welcome Six Feet! Halloween is the best. It should be a world wide holiday. :jol:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome Six FeetDown, Glad to see Halloween going global..lol Looking forward to chatting with you on the boards. :devil:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.