Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats Up Boys And Girls.. This Would be My First Post, So Here It Goes.

I'm Just A Normal guy. 29 Years Old A Home & Wife A Full Time Working For Chrysler.. Hay I'm Ford At Heart, Hell, As Long As The Keep Building Them Chrysler's I Always Have Work LOL. Halloween Is Nothing New To Me. In fact Its Better Then Christmas To Me. Got Out Of The Trick-O-Treat @ 15. Just People Stoped Giving Me Free Candy.. The Age Had To Have Been It. I Hope, Well I Am On The Ugly Side A little. LOL Oh Well. One Day I Was Walking Throu The Woods By My House And I Saw This Dude He Said He was Building A Walk Path For A Haunted Woods, And That Did It For Me, Loved it, Had My Own Little Show Scared People, I Loved It. The Next Year He Asked If I Would Help Him Do Up A Little House For A Haunted House, So Hell Yea. That As Well Was Fun, Did Another Haunted Woods At A loco Park. So I Got Alot Of Under My Belt. But Now Just I Take The Easy Life, I Build, And Help Run Security @ http://www.hauntedpontiac.com/ A 4 Story Haunted House.
So Looking Forward To Reading Some Post. And Making A Few..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome! I look forward to walking through the woods someday. That is only a dream where I live.
You're in the right place. We're all Halloween fanatics! It IS the best holiday of them all!

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
welcome fear..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.