Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just found this website a few days ago and Love It! So I thought I'd join. Very comforting to know there are others out there who love Halloween as much as I do and more! :jol: Have been decorating for 10 years but not as fancy as would like to. Now that we're out of an apartment it's getting better every year. Hubby not impressed with all the room taken up in the shed, but still enough room for more decor! ;) Hope to make new friends and learn the ropes about haunting from everyone! :xbones:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome Dark Fanged Bat Lady, to the place that will fuel your halloween creativity 24/7!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome Dark Fanged Bat Lady!!! What a coincidence!! Your handle is what I call my wife behind her back!!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Welcome to the place that will cause you buy another shed

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhh, I thought I sensed the presence of another member of the mouse air force. Welcome Bat Lady. We can help you completely take over the shed, attic, basement, garage, and at least one of the rooms inside. Enjoy your stay and see you in the chat room if you dare, lol.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Welcome aboard. And about that shed thing....I already bought a second shed, filled that up too along with 3/4 of the garage, 2 closets and some of the attic. Some of my favorites I keep out year round.....it really freaks people out to come over and see a corpse sitting at the dining room table LOL. I can't wait to see pics of your yard and hear some of your ideas.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hi Dark Fanged Bat Lady!!!!! Welcome to the haunt side. Enjoy your stay and start posting!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
"it really freaks people out to come over and see a corpse sitting at the dining room table"

As a regular occupant of said table, I resemble that remark!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Did I mention your name dear? SHEESH.....some people think EVERYTHING revolves around them! Good thing I love ya! But, just for the record, and to make my dear friend happy, NO, the corpse I'm referring to is NOT Vlad. And before he makes any other comments, it's not BlackCat, or my husband either. I think that covers everyone!

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you to all who have made me feel Velcome!

Thank you to all who Velcomed me with open arms! ;) You've made me feel like part of a family now. If anyone is interested I would love to tell you how my Love for Halloween came about. Ever since I can remember October 31st has been my favorite holiday. Not because of the candy but I felt I could be who I really was. But when I would express myself it was always "such an overactive imagination". Here's what I have to say to that nonsense= :mad: :googly: (and one smiley that I use when needed~ya'll know which finger) Well to make a long story short, when I turned 18 & got out of a 4 yr relationship (one of the naysayers), I got my 2nd tatoo. Any guesses? Yep, you guessed it~a vampire. When I figure out how I will put up a picture. (Don't have a web page as of yet) Well, have talked plenty for now. Any ?/comments please feel free to email me. :jol: And Thank you vonce again! :devil:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.