Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!
I'm Jennifer and I'm a hauntaholic! I must say.. I've always had a thing for halloween. It's been a fav of mine for as long as I can remember. I'm in Washington state.. (Olympia area) any other haunters close by?
I am sad to say... my haunt isn't very frightning right now. I'm in the process of building everything. (Long story short, my x kept the old haunt).
My husband (chris) doesn't understand my "un-natural obsession" with halloween lol.. So I am limited on space in HIS garage lol, but he does help me build and never tells me no.
Anyways.. I'm glad to have joined the forum.. Hope to share my work with you real soon!

HrdHeaded1
Jen

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good god batman! That first one was hard to read.. so reposted my org in a new easier to read color!!

Howdy!
I'm Jennifer and I'm a hauntaholic! I must say.. I've always had a thing for halloween. It's been a fav of mine for as long as I can remember. I'm in Washington state.. (Olympia area) any other haunters close by?
I am sad to say... my haunt isn't very frightning right now. I'm in the process of building everything. (Long story short, my x kept the old haunt).
My husband (chris) doesn't understand my "un-natural obsession" with halloween lol.. So I am limited on space in HIS garage lol, but he does help me build and never tells me no.
Anyways.. I'm glad to have joined the forum.. Hope to share my work with you real soon!

HrdHeaded1
Jen

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome Jan!
You will love it & your "unnatural obsession" is just about to take a turn so hold on tight!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.