Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! First off let me start by saying, GREAT forums! I really enjoy the friendly atmosphere and discussion.

I started decorating for the holidays ever since I can remember. I am currently 19 (on August 24th) and have propered into creating an elaborate display every year that has attracted people from a ways away! I don't have any pictures up, yet, but I should soon! I am currently working on my website which I hope will launch soon. This year I've started building new props much earlier than before to get a head start on the game!

Thank you for providing such a great forum!:jol:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome JohnnyL to the forum. Just be coincidence my brother's birthday is the same day. Nice to have ya with us.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! This year I plan on setting everything up (everything) a week before to do trial tests. During that time I also plan on taking TONS of photos and possibly a short video of the entire display/house themed to a good soundtrack. Hmmmm, the planning that must be done!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks a bunch! I have a friend currently working on putting the site together, a majority of it will be in flash to keep it "easier" to make, or so we hope!

My theme this year will be a basis of The Haunted Mansion with a little Pirate spin. Can't wait to start getting it all ready! I still have A LOT of work to do... it's giving me nightmares! lol...

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Welcome and happy early horror day
We have a very nice room for you HEHEHEHEHHA

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.