Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone!!!

I am new to this forum and am looking forward to learning how to make my 2006 yard haunt the best ever... I have some static props for this year. I am doing a graveyard, hanging ghosts, and a couple of other things like spiders, bats, and body parts.

My reason for signing up and wanting to post, is that my 14 year old son wants to have a huge Halloween party next year for all of his friends complete with a haunted walk through our 8 acres of land and pond area. I told him that I would find the best props and help him set this up to scare the pants off of his friends ( i have always wanted to do a haunted house, so it feels natural for a haunted walk..)

I will probably be asking a lot of questions over the next year that may get some of the experienced haunters tired of me pretty quick.... But I do want to make this one of the best haunts in my area.. I am glad we have a full year to get ready!!!

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Welcome home Secret. I'm looking forward to spending the year talking props with you. It sounds like you're in good shape for this year. Good jpb on getting the young haunter interested. It's nice to see the next generation coming along.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Welcome Secret. This place is a real good one to a ask questions. The year will pass quickly however :D

I've taken my 14 year old daughter and a couple of her friends to a haunted trail near us for the past two years. They screamed almost the entire time. Boys will be tougher, but you should be able to come up with some good stuff.

·
Registered
263 Posts
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllcooooooooooooooooooooooooommmeee

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINSSSSSS

NOOOOOOOOOO BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINSSSSS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERREEEEEEEEEEEE

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Greetings, good luck on your haunt. Thats going to be really big. You better plan on counting bodies going in and coming out so you don't lose somebody.
check out halloweenmonsterlist.Info it got a lot of good projects listed.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Howdy and welcome! Man, just hearing about your plans for next year has gotten me all excited! There's nothing more fun than doing your own walkthrough.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Hello Secret and Welcome! Your 2006 haunted walk sounds like it will be a a lot of fun to work on!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.