Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I've never posted before but will admit I have been known to lurk..I love Halloween and am excited to be here. I'm sure I will learn alot from all of you.
I have nowhere near the experience of the people on this board and I'm hoping to have a decent haunt next year. Mine was pretty lame compared to all of yours that I have seen posted here. But there is always hope right??

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Howldy
Welcome to the dark side. We all had to start somewhere Now come on share pics. Everyone will be glad to feed your addiction.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Welcome. Be careful what you wish for though. I started nice and simple too and now the props have taken over a shed, the garage, my office, part of the dining room and the family room. Oh yeah, there's stuff in the attic too. Once you get started you'll be surprised how fast you add to your display and collection. Next thing you know you'll be looking for a bigger house with more storage space, a barn or workshop area, alot of kids in the area and lots of trees in the yard...LOL. MUWAHAHAHA...welcome to the addiction that is Halloween! :D

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hi and welcoming a fellow lurker to the forum. I love lurking, it's almost as much fun as getting scared. And both are still legal, unlike stalking, but I won't go into that. Again, welcome.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Greetings and Velcome! Look out, this place is really addictive! More props, I need more props..... LOL :>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.