Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Hard to believe HAlLoWeEn 2007 is nearly here! For the past 15 years, my husband and I have had our own front yard haunt and have a ball doing it. However, this year we decided not to do it. Instead we're putting all our efforts into decorating for a Halloween party at the American Legion. It is a pretty big affair (every party raises money for various charities.)
Decorating a large ballroom will present some difficulties but we think with the right lighting, props, movable walls will hope this will come off really well.
:jol:
This party is Saturday the 27th. But on Halloween itself, we won't be here. Going to be parading around town in our costumes and having a ball.
Will I miss not having my own haunt? Probably. But I know I'll be having too much fun going through everyone else's haunts.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Welcome EQ,
Ghoul Luck on your decorating at the Legion Hall...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your charity event. And the break from haunting could be the spark you need to get back into it.

Lots of very talented people here. Start posting.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,790 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum EvilQueen. A break from the ordinary is always a good thing. I did that two years ago. I decided to celebrate Halloween in Salem, Massachusetts and had a friggin' blast. Of course, when I got back from my refreshing trip, the neighbors let me know right away that I was definitely missed. Some still haven't forgiven me! :jol:

I also helped out with the American Legion in one of the neighboring towns and a Halloween party is a great way to have a party and have someone else clean up!!!!

Enjoy TOTing and scaring up the neighborhood!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.