Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent the bulk of today designing some new items for the HauntForum CafePress Shop.

FOUR NEW ITEMS were added today. Four of the five items are new T-Shirts, bearing some simple logos and designs I came up with. They are:

On top of that, I re-designed (and re-priced) the buttons I was selling in the store. The Haunter's Union 2.25" Buttons are now more legible and print out better and you can also buy them at a discount in quantities of 10.

I eliminated the small 1" Haunter's Union buttons and replaced them with a simple black button with a skull and crossbones on it. The Skull & Crossbones 1" Buttons are also re-priced and are available in quantities of 10 for a slight discount as well.

Hope you guys like the new stuff. Be sure to check it all out and remember, all proceeds from purchases go to maintaining this site. Thanks for looking. :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
very nice Z, I like the spider shirt.
you know if you change the windows on your house a bit it could look more like the Amityville house.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just found out today that they have HUGE discounts for shop owners on orders of 15 or more of the same item, even if it's all different sizes. I wish I'd known that before! Yikes.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Frighteners Entertainment said:
School of hard knocks, but you'll be prepared for next year!

Think you'll make it?

And how's that roof?
My wife and I did a dumb thing with the roof. She insisted on fixing the walls inside first. I tried to reason with her to fix the underlying problem first, but sometimes the women just win out. So, we fixed the inside walls. :rolleyes:

So far, the walls are doing ok. Of course, it's also not 28 degrees out with a huge ice damn around my window forcing the water inside.. I do have some heating strips to use now, so maybe those will stop the problem this time around.

Also, the shed was delivered today! There's another 3k down the hole. lol

Shirts here! Get your shirts here! Get 'em while they're hot, get 'em while they're shirts! :p

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I had alot of people asking me about the buttons at Ironstock. They really like the union 666 buttons so don't get rid of them. The lady selling tickets ask me about them when she saw the two I had on my chest. I told her FE has them. She ran like a bat out of hell to see FE. Then DragonLady Sue ask me about them because she like it too. But I had to give her one of mine. That sucks. Buy your own buttons people. I don't get discount you know. LOL.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I knew those buttons were a cool idea. I just wish there was a way I could promote them without seeming like a spammer. Argh. :googly:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Good Job Zombie... did you notice, they are so slow it still says "its Halloween" on their website... what up with that....

So there!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oops. I confused Haunter's Hangout with Haunter's Network. It would be the network that stole the idea. d'oh! I'm such an idiot.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Krough is going to need to get one of those BBQ aprons. He invited everyone from Hauntforum for 4th of July BBQ next year. That is going to be a mess of a lot of chicken. Start cooking now, Krough, we coming over! LOL.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts