Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all I am Windsor (Alan). I have been doing haunts and halloween related things for about 6-7 years now off and on. I have been trying little by little to out-do myself each year and now I am getting into more serious prop building/effect making. Joined this site because there is a ton of experience here and want to use it to the fullest of our potential. I look forward to learning and helping others learn.

·
Super Moderator
64,335 Posts
Welcome to the forum, windsor:)

·
Muddled Moderator
28,265 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Alan.

·
User Title Already Taken
2,219 Posts
Hey Another Alan on the site, and spelled right too.

Glad you could join us, and just in time for the Halloween rush. So if it looks like most of us are strung out and on drugs for the next 65 days, you understand why. haha.

Spider (Alan)

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,647 Posts
:jol:Welcome to the forum!:D If you need anything, just ask Scareme...she knows everything!:p

·
H.B.I.C.
9,092 Posts
Welcome Windsor!

·
Registered
547 Posts
:jol:Welcome to the forum!:D If you need anything, just ask Scareme...she knows everything!:p
welcome, you'll love it here!
and Scareme dosen't know everything..shes still looking for her cork!
P.S Pumpkin5 knows where every post is..some how??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow thanks for the welcome. I have joined forums before and it seemed like no one even reads the welcomes. Glad to see y'all are cordial!

·
She looks so normal
21,230 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Ask me anything you want. If I don't know the answer, I'll just lie about it. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.