Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Haunters! I found my way here thanks to online prop building links posted by Spiderclimber and Niblique71. Since joining up, my head has been swimming with possibilities. I'm a mad scientist by day (R&D chemist) and frustrated artist by night. Here is a place where I can combine some of those skills and interests.

I've lived in apartments for so long that my haunt is still in its infancy. Now that I have a house of my own, I'm planning to make one of everything. Let's get started...

· IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,680 Posts
:jol:Welcome! Make a deal with you?....You can call me P5 if I can call you PC rather than your long forum name. :D Here's to easy breezy!

· She looks so normal
21,221 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. If you're going to make one of everything you are going to run out of storage soon. That's one of the biggest problems most of us have.

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the welcome everybody! I was told that I'd receive a complimentary Cauldron Creep just for joining. Where do I pick that up? <wink> Sincerely though, I'm impressed by how friendly and helpful the Haunt Forum members have been. I'm hooked.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.