Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Thanks Technical Terror. I was a real fan of the old yahoo group that Steve established. There were some great prop builders that participated back then. I learned alot from those folks. MoM really had left it's roots in the past couple of years. Hopefully this "rebirth" will be successful.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This isn't a rebirth. This a brand new forum.
Steve started the old M.O.M, but was not given admin. access to it, and the changes that came were not Steve's fault. When Steve complained to the guys he trusted to run his original M.O.M forum, he was told that if he didn't like it, to go start his own site. So he did.
I believe it will do well, as I've heard alot of people who didn't like the "changes" and overmoderating of the old M.O.M.
I believe this will be alot like the M.O.M that we all used to enjoy.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Technical Terror said:
This isn't a rebirth. This a brand new forum.
Steve started the old M.O.M, but was not given admin. access to it, and the changes that came were not Steve's fault. When Steve complained to the guys he trusted to run his original M.O.M forum, he was told that if he didn't like it, to go start his own site. So he did.
I understand TT. That's why I put the word in quotes. It was really not Steve's fault that it turned into what it became. Hopefully this new forum will attract some of those original builders back. Methodz of Madness will always be associated with Steve in my mind so I'm happy he started this new forum.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Yup thanks again for info on this site.. i also joined in..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts