Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, welcome Frighteners Entertainment to our ever-growing list of mods. He will be co-moderating the Fun and Games section with Sinister as well as taking the reigns in the Atmosphere forum. Now be good for him, for goodness sake. :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
uh-ho... to Quote Billy Madison, 'Now you're all in big trouble' Just kiddin FE Congrats :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
hes lucky he hasnt been as mean to me as some peeps, I might have given him a run for his money, but now I guess I will be nice.

Congrats man!

14,925 Posts
Hellrazor said:
hes lucky he hasnt been as mean to me as some peeps, I might have given him a run for his money, but now I guess I will be nice.

Congrats man!
You must be talking about DT, he asked for it, really!!

Thank you HZ.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Evil unleashed in the form of Sinister and Frighteners Entertainment? Can the forum survive the tainted twosome? Will this bring on the final global apocalypse? Find out friends and...ah, to hell with all that jazz. Welcome to it Jeff! It's good to be workin' with ya! :D

·
Bible Thumping Doom Sayer
1,123 Posts
Is this your first moderating gig FE?
I was made a moderator of a Forum where the rules are basically....none!
I do not have to edit language, content, nudity.....only if a fight starts and that has yet to even be!

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Congratulations FE! :) Now what do I have to do to stay on your good side? LOL :D :jol:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Oh God, Here we go, give SOME people a lil power and watch out! Just Remember Frightener, along with Great Power comes Great responsability not only that I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP!

14,925 Posts
Bodybagging said:
Oh God, Here we go, give SOME people a lil power and watch out! Just Remember Frightener, along with Great Power comes Great responsability not only that I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP!
Get over on your own side and quit hogging the covers!:eek:

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Congrats FE!
Does that mean you'll start monitoring your own posts too? LOL!
>>>HUGS<<< Have fun :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts