Haunt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been spending about the past week or so coming up with a new design for the main web site. It's now at a point where I'm comfortable doing a little "Show-and-tell" with it. It's still far from done, but you can see how it's starting to shape up.

Have a look.

Eventually, the forums will adopt a color scheme and "look" that's a little more consistent with what I'm doing there.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
The ghastly green oozing over the tombstones like some encroaching, sickening blight...I like it as well. :xbones:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been busy all night setting up the sidebars and putting some filler text and an image into the center content area. None of the links work just yet and won't until I go live with this design. What do you think so far? Do you guys like it better than the "old" design?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Zombie-F said:
I've been busy all night setting up the sidebars and putting some filler text and an image into the center content area. None of the links work just yet and won't until I go live with this design. What do you think so far? Do you guys like it better than the "old" design?
I like the new design Zombie-F. The left menus look clean and I think the navigation will be easier for users.

I know it's still work in progress but check the tags for "Videos" and "Store" in the main menu. The closing < /a > is missing which forces some space below those two links in the layout.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ah, many thanks. I missed those. I probably would have noticed when I finally got it running and the links didn't work right. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts