Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My name is Krista and I'm a professional special effects artist who loves Halloween and all things creepy :D. I feel as if somehow I won't be alone here...hmmm.

I'm originally from West Virginia. My life there was strange, because well..I was strange! Everyone thought I was crazy for being so passionate about art and halloween. I also wore shoes and drove a regular vehicle. Nevertheless, I continued to follow my dreams and here I am today, making scary things as a living and loving it. The people I meet are amazing, humorous and good hearted souls - and I love the haunt community more than I can put into words. It changed my life!

I'm slowly getting more involved in the community too. I just attended Midwest Haunters as a vendor, it was awesome! I plan on doing more conventions and events as I hear about them, and of course if time and money permits.

Well, that's all I can think of for now!

I'm excited to get to know you haunters here on HauntForum! :jol:

If you would like to check out some of my artwork, I have an etsy and a personal website where you can check out my creepy goodies, and works I've done before! Check it out!

official website: http://www.wix.com/kristamontgomery/artistry

:xbones:

·
Pumpkin Hill Gravekeeper
Craft my own animated props, create a huge display, visit local "Haunted Events"
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
How about couch burning? I have a good friend from West Virginia who was always talking about burning couches after big WVU games. Wait, your in Pittsburgh?!? Wow, you really did run away! :D

Welcome to the forum! It's nice seeing someone doing what they love for a living. I see you have lots of cool things in your gallery, so hope to see lots of cool items posted here in the forums. How about a link to that etsy shop you mentioned?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.