Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

Just announcing we have another new sponsor here, and will have many more new sponsors appearing here over the course of this Halloween season.

I'd like to welcome ********.com to the list of people whose contributions make this forum's existence possible. So, this Halloween season, be sure to stop by their web site and purchase one of their products. Without sponsors like them, this place wouldn't be able to exist.

********.com: Blue Lips is a dark shop complete with spicy BBQ sauces, mortuary novelties, grim readings and gory Faces of Death DVD's plus many more entertaining morbid items.

Be sure to check out our list of currently active sponsors.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
******** helped put some closure on something unpleasent, eh DT? My wife thought it looked like a good idea for others who have gotten divorces as well.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Nice DT! I bet my new wife would feel better if we buried my old ring from the X, but unfortunately I don't have it... DANG.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Well, you could still buy one to hold your current one when you don't want something to happen to it. Like when you are working on the car etc...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Well, you could still buy one to hold your current one when you don't want something to happen to it. Like when you are working on the car etc...
My wife might think I'm trying to give her a message, LOL.
But maybe I could get a cheap-o ring to repesent the old?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts