Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my fiends, the T-Shirt pre-order period has begun and will end on April 8, 2007. For the entire pre-order duration, the shirts are available at a sale price of $12 plus Shipping, Handling and PayPal processing fee (about $3.50). After the pre-order period is over, they go up to $15 each plus shipping with the occasional sale throughout the year to help move them if sales are slow.

You may now place your orders at the HauntForum Shop.

Be aware the shirts are available in youth sizes and adult sizes. Be sure to order from the page that corresponds with the size type you need.

At the end of the pre-order period I will have an idea as to how many shirts of each size I will need to order and I will place my order with the screening company. They should arrive to me within two weeks and then I'll ship them out to all who ordered and issued payment.

You may pay via Paypal (preferred method) or print out an order form and mail in a check or money order. Your check must clear the bank before I will ship to you.

I hope you all enjoy these shirts! I think $12 is definitely more reasonable than the $21 I had to charge with the CafePress store.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
thanks Zombie that was fast
ordered mine (2)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Done and done! I'll sport mine with pride, while perplexing the mundane folk with the question "why on earth anyone would be wearing a Halloween-themed tee in the spring" :)

Thanks Zombie-F!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a difference in last years T shirt and this years?
Yes. This year's shirt is silk-screened vs. direct printed on a computer, as last year's was. Silk screened shirts tend to have an image that stands up longer over time than computer-printed shirts.

If yours from last year is still in good shape, then by all means keep on wearing it and save your money.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Z, I didn't see the other color Tees this time, are they just in black?
Yes, black only. I'd love to offer other colors, but for me to print out on colors other than black, I would need to add one more color to the screening process, which would increase the cost of all the shirts. To keep the cost down, I'm using the black of the shirt for the black parts of the image, so when the image is screened on, the white and orange parts will be inked on to the shirt and the areas not screened with ink will show the black of the shirt (i.e. no ink over the house).

I'm really trying to keep the cost at an absolute minimum. Sales of the other shirts were practically non-existent due to the cost.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for participating in this guys and gals! Sold seven so far... need to sell more or I'll be shelling out of my pocket to fill the order since the quantity isn't enough to get a decent price yet. :p :googly:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I made a nifty banner to advertise the new shirts. I hope subliminal advertising works. :p :googly:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hey Zombie-F

I'd like to order a Cool HauntForum T-shirt. ;)

I have 2 questions though.

1 what size should I order I usually wear an Adult medium (38-40)
That is not an option. What do you suggest?

2 Since we are both planning on going Ne Haunt gathering can I pick it up
from you then?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Zombie-F

I'd like to order a Cool HauntForum T-shirt. ;)

I have 2 questions though.

1 what size should I order I usually wear an Adult medium (38-40)
That is not an option. What do you suggest?

2 Since we are both planning on going Ne Haunt gathering can I pick it up
from you then?
Oops, that was a goof on my part. Adult Medium is now an option. And yes, you can pick it up at the gathering. Just select to pay via mail-in and then paypal me (or mail me a check) the total of your order minus the shipping charge that is quoted to you in the checkout process.

·
Registered
738 Posts
You Rock Zombie-F,

I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys in Salem this yr.

Thanks for doing the really cool T-shirts as well.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm up to 13 sold thus far! Thanks everyone for ordering. Still one week left before I place the order. I hope you guys like them when you get them. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can't do that. In order for me to do that, I'd need to re-render the artwork with black as a color and then have the screen company screen on three colors instead of two, which would drive the cost up. I already have so few ordered that it's almost not worth it to do in the first place, to make color an option would make it more costly than it already is.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would have, but so few people bought this shirt in the first place from CafePress (due to cost) I felt it wasn't necessary to come up with an all-new design. I do plan on it next year.

I guess nothing is good enough. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts