Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm phantasmagoria and I'm new to the forum. Seems like an awesome site and that's it. :jol:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Welcome phantasmagoria! Glad to have you join us. What part of this craziness interests you the most?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To Vlad, the craziness that I like most is the excitement you get when you know someone is going to be slashed or chopped.
To Zombie-F, Phantasmagoria is what I thought up whenever i thought of Phantasm and gore. I just added them together to make it sound cool.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Oh, ok. I asked that because there's a horror rock band called Calabrese and they have a song called Phantasmagoria. Weird coincidence. :googly:

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Welcome
You'll find tons of info and how-to stuff. You hit the mother load, have fun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I just looked Calabrese up and saw they had a song called Phantasmagoria. That is weird.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
One of the things I like the most about Unpleasant St. is the many and varied aspects of Halloween, haunting, horror, and the paranormal and just plain weird that we're all into, and that we still manage to get along, lol. I'm a B/W horror film fan myself.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, that's basically the same thing that I feel. People around where I live think I'm weird when I say halloween is my favorite holiday, and basically the only holiday I celebrate except Christmas. But then again Christmas is just for the presents..LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.