Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kciaccio

I am a yard haunter in Pearland Texas. I started in 2004 and got hooked. I love to design a yard that will put fear into my neighborhood on Halloween. I have joined this site to share my failures and sucesses. Hoping to learn how to creat the best yard haunt in Texas! I have a video from last year on you tube called ciaccio manor.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am glad too find out I am not the only one who loves Halloween! I have been an the neighborhood maniac since 2004. Proof is my you tube video under ciaccio manor.

As with any obsession I am trying to out due each year. Looking forward to chat rooms and sharing idea's with the rest of you sicko's!:)

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Welcome to the forum kciaccio. I'm watching your vid now :D

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Hey Kc
glad you could stop in.
Do you make your own props for your yard?
Welcome

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey there kciaccio! It's great to see another Texan on the forum :) I'm in Richmond, just outside Sugar Land.

Welcome, & enjoy yourself here!

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi KC, welcome home. Yeah we've all been down the failure road, lol. Although you can consider them all in a positive light as long as you learn from them. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Welcome to the fourm! Great vids! Looks like you get lot of TOT's!
Make yourself at home here! Everyone is wonderful at jumping in and giving a hand....or a foot.....or a bone....or a piece of rotting flesh.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.