Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I just got onto this forum..found out about it when I went to Ironstock. Anyways quick background about me...Yard/house haunter for the past 5 years. I decorate the front,side.back,inside (all rooms but 1...gotta put the cats somewhere during the party)and the garage (does anyone really use a garage for a car?) oh yeah I have transfered my back bedroom into a dot room and its been that way since I moved in and hopefully will stay that way for a long time. Other than that not too much else. Looking forward to learning and possibly teaching some stuff.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Welcome to the dark side my friend! I wondered if you would find your way here or not.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Welcome, The sickness has already well infected you. From here the fever just gets hotter

·
Registered
723 Posts
Skrew2nite said:
Hello all I just got onto this forum..found out about it when I went to Ironstock. Anyways quick background about me...Yard/house haunter for the past 5 years. I decorate the front,side.back,inside (all rooms but 1...gotta put the cats somewhere during the party)and the garage (does anyone really use a garage for a car?) oh yeah I have transfered my back bedroom into a dot room and its been that way since I moved in and hopefully will stay that way for a long time. Other than that not too much else. Looking forward to learning and possibly teaching some stuff.
Hello and welcome Skrew - sounds like you have a lot going on with your haunt. I hope you post pics or have a site or something...

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Welcome Skrew! I think you'll like it here! :> So i hear you've got me locked up in your closet huh! LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.