Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, First let me introduce myself. My name is Vinny and I reside in Killen, Alabama. I have been in the haunt industry for about 20 years. I currently own a haunted attraction named Arx Mortis in Killen, Alabama. This is a new attraction slated to open in Sept. of this year. I bought out my parnter from my previous haunt, Graystone Manor, a couple of months ago and are now constructing the new one on the same site. We are all excited about the new attraction. If any of you are close to Alabama, feel free to contact me and stop on by. It's always enjoyable to chat with other haunters.

·
Stays Zesty in milk
4,470 Posts
Hi & welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow

I was shocked when I logged on this afternoon and read all these replies. On other sites that I've visited in the past, you are lucky to get one welcome a day. I can tell already that this is a great site full of good people. Thanks again for the welcome.;)

·
In Remembrance
7,616 Posts
Greetings and welcome. So do you have any pictures you can post. And you are right, there are lots of nice and very talented people here that love to help an share ideas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pics coming

We plan to post pics of the new haunt real soon. You can go to GraystoneManor.net to see past pics of our old haunt. Our new website should be up in a couple weeks, ArxMortis.com. Is anyone out there going to Transworld next week?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.