Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both Zombie-F and pumpkinrot mentioned the Sony Vegas Movie Studio software (thanks guys!). I ordered the platinum edition, but I'm using the free trial til it gets here.

For the sound... well, I shamelessly ripped the individual effects from a game. My future films will use sound-effect CDs, etc... I just bought a stack of Halloween-related discs from Tower.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Nice video! I enjoyed the glowing-eyes Bucky among the tombstones best, and think I shall "borrow" it for my haunt this year... ;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! Glad you all liked it. I tried to make it have some good cohesiveness, and had it pan/zoom to each area before showing close-ups, and then end with a final zoom-out to show the full front of the house. I didn't have a huge number of shots to work with, but this year I plan to do more with the lighting and try to get more variety of pictures. So anyway, I'm pretty pleased at how it turned out, considering the limitation of source material.

The collapsed skeleton in the graveplot was made with a bucky "large bag", and a pair of arms. I had the head resting on a rib to get the angle I wanted. That was one of my favorite parts too. I'm considering working on some talking skulls in the future.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts