Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
OH, my God! It is Pandora. How are you doing? I heard you have a new house. That should be fun this year. Of course all your help for moving that big crypt, I bet, didn't move with you. Welcome to the hauntforum Pandora!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Pandora said:
Hi all! Had to check out what's going on in this corner of the Halloween net.:jol:
Hello and welcome Pandora - lots of great folks here to stea...erm... gain knowledge from.

Have fun.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome Pandora, I am sure you find all kinds of fun ideas and help here. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for the big welcome!! I'm very sorry I missed the tombstone contests. I'm looking forward to the future contests.

Deathtouch - yes, new house. The crypt moved with us, albeit in pieces. My husband had to cut it into big pieces for moving. Too big, too heavy and too cumbersome to move whole.

Here's the pic of my poor baby:
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/PANDORA9393/?action=view&current=IMG_1343.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

My husband's already thrown out the back wall of it. According to him-he's going to build a smaller, more easily stored back, attached to the same front. We'll see what actually comes about. It'll be up one way or another.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.