Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I have lurked here for a while and thought i would finally jump on in. I hope to find some of you hawkeyes out there. I did my first halloween village last year and am hoping to do an outdoor display this year. I have just finished my fence for my cemetary, now onto the pillars. I included a link to my village pictures. Let me know what you think...thanks

Pictures by turtle2778 - [email protected]@[email protected]@http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid63.photobucket.com/albums/h134/turtle2778/[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@h134/turtle2778/HeadPopperProp

Hope you like it, if not give me some ideas to improve it...thanks

·
Hairy Scary
2,611 Posts
Howdy Turtle,Welcome to the Forum.
On your village,it looks great.The only thing I would do is add more trees and bushs at the backround to soften the horizon line.But that's a minor point.
Keep up the good work and post some pics of the things in progress.You'll get lots of good ideas here.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Welcome Turtle! I am glad you decided to get your feet wet. I can't wait to hear more from you and see more of your stuff. Looks like you have a fantastic start with your village!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see another lurker get pulled into the shadows with us. :jol:

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Welcome to the forum Turtle. Now if only my neighborhood could look like THAT, I'd be in heaven, lol.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Welcome turtle! Your village looks great! What about a big yellow or blue moon in the background? Hope you like it here! :>

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

Wow! That looks great. That would be something interesting to get into if I only could find the time...

I love your Pez toy fence posts!

And I do see that blue moon in pic 1.

The fountain in Forsaken Cemetary is awesome!

I like the idea of the Dead End tree, too.

Regarding the house on the hill by the drive-in movie theatre, how do the humanoids get up the cliff?

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sickie Ickie...OMG my husband said the same thing...LOL. I just said use your imagination to him, but it got to me last year so im changing it this year to have a slope up the back behind the drive in and behind all the other buildings there, dirt road i think and ill put a tractor on it so it can be seen. I have to get my stuff out in two weeks so thanks for reminding me.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
heh Warped minds think along the same lines, eh?

DFBL- Don't feel bad, I actually studied each photo in fascination because I had never seen a set-up like this before.

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Greetings Turtle, glad to have new blood in here. Some of us were getting hungry.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HEy guys thanks for all your WELCOMES and comments on my village. I appreciate the input.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome turtle! I just came out of lurkdom myself. I love your village. I may have to start collecting that stuff, but I don't have much room...hmm...there's always the kitchen table ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.