Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone here that decides to read this. I am in plans to make my front yard spooky for halloween. I have some stuff that I have gotten from ebay, but I am really waiting for stuff to come out in the stores so I can geta bunch more. I will post pics of my props when I am allowed to. If anyone has cheap ideas, please feel free to pass them on.
Nicole

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Well howdy and welcome to the cheapest group of haunters you will find any
where

·
Registered
723 Posts
nicole said:
Hello to everyone here that decides to read this. I am in plans to make my front yard spooky for halloween. I have some stuff that I have gotten from ebay, but I am really waiting for stuff to come out in the stores so I can geta bunch more. I will post pics of my props when I am allowed to. If anyone has cheap ideas, please feel free to pass them on.
Nicole
Welcome Nicole.

You can easily sign up for a free photobucket (or similar) account and start sharing your prop pics as soon as you want.

As for waiting for the stores - don't forget about the good ol' homemade stuff. Sometimes that is better than anything you'll ever find in any store.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hi Nicole - Welcome!! I too am a front yard haunter myself. Great people and great ideas here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.